Welcome!

Welcome to the blog for my classes! I hope you find this blog informative and helpful in keeping you up to date with all the happenings in our classes.Questions? email me at mscoopermcmath@gmail.com

Friday, January 24, 2014

Adopt-A-Vet . . . Valentines for Veterans

Here are just a few websites I stumbled upon that may help you in your quest to find your vet!  Email me if you happen to find any other great links and i"ll post them here.

Do not give up!   Remember the courage and determination your veteran had. . . . you can certainly persevere to find your vet/or surviving family member and make a personal contact with them for Valentine's Day.  Be creative and thoughtful in your re-searching.  Stuck?  Email me and I"ll see if I can help and/or give you another veteran.

Letters/Valentines to Veterans are due on Friday, January 31.  I will proofread them for you and provide a stamp.  The rest is up to a bit of chance at making contact and seeing if your veteran responds.
Good luck!

http://www.spiritofcanada.com/index.php

http://www.veterans.gc.ca

http://www.canadaatwar.ca/page3.html

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/index-e.html

http://www.voicesoftheleftbehind.com

http://thememoryproject.com



No comments:

Post a Comment