Welcome!

Welcome to the blog for my classes! I hope you find this blog informative and helpful in keeping you up to date with all the happenings in our classes.Questions? email me at mscoopermcmath@gmail.com

Thursday, June 12, 2014

SOCIALS 10 CLASSES

A reminder to Socials 10 classes that your final Year End Assignment Celebration is scheduled for Friday, June 13.

Block 1.1 is 8:15 - 10:10

Block 1.2 is 10:25 - 12:15 ** Note the time correction.  I had originally said it was 8:15 . . . but I was incorrect on the block order for that day.  My apologies.

Please ensure you have a copy or a web link to a "Radio Edit" (clean lyrics) of ONE of your songs reflecting Canada past, present, future.

Please ensure you have a printed copy of the lyrics to this song to share with your group.

Remember to bring in your textbook.

See you then

No comments:

Post a Comment