Whew! What an exciting day exploring the use of iPads in our learning. It wasn't without a few hiccups, but overall, most of you felt really excited and engaged in your learning during class. Here's just a sample of the feedback you provided in your PMI on iPads in the classroom.
P (positive)
trying out the apps
It was really easy and fun to use
It is intellectual and features useful apps that can help us study
You can have access to the Internet for any question you may have
The iPad itself was great-easy to use, fast, has lots of useful tools
Lots of colors, pictures, and shapes
Website and Internet speed was satisfactory-excellent; faster Internet speed than the
computers at school
Using the iPad itself was great. It was fun and there was some really good information
that could be found
Easier to learn about historical events
It was fun to use because we don't do this often, or at all
There's a lot of interesting apps we can use to create projects
Intuitive OS
Good resolution
Lots of apps to explore and use
It was a good way for alternative learning
M (minus)
Not enough time in class to check out all the apps I wanted to
Some apps were slow to download
It can be distracting
Some apps are pointless and don't relate to socials
There's no background information before we get into the app
iPad occasionally crashed; the app store wouldn't let me click on any apps
The screen was not really clean
App searching is annoying
It wasn't as great as I had hoped
Couldn't find any apps that helped
Not all the apps i wanted to check out were working
There are some apps that are fun, but not good for learning
Some apps were pricey
I (interesting)
Learning shortcuts, like the four finger swipe or closing an app
I learned how to search in the app store
There's so much to use, and so many different things you can do, and different ways to do them
Can learn history without having to write it down
The app I found didn't teach me anything but it could be used for learning
I got to use an electronic iPad in class and the teacher allowed it
It was interesting to just use the iPads in class. I'm excited to see how this will work
Lots of functions on the iPad
I thought it was cool because it was so fast and resourceful
Thank you for your honest feed back. I'm looking forward to next class . . . icreate!
No.5
ReplyDeleteP: fast connection
M: Even we type the keyword in the app store, it shows other apps
I:easy to search information of anything
P: easy to use, better than worksheets, portable, handy, light etc.
ReplyDeleteM: have to share with other classes, screen gets dirty, Internet restrictions, can't take home, germs
I: did not know how many interesting apps there are, the colour